Part Time 10-15 hours per week
Is gift giving your love language? Are you the resident gift wrapper or ribbon tier for any occasion? Do you enjoy photography, social media and would love to learn how the operations of a small business work?
Well, you have found the right listing! Sugarberry Gifting Co is looking for an unpaid intern that would like to learn more about ecommerce and who would like to use their creativity to help build the company’s growing social media presence. Length of the internship will be 6 months with the opportunity for the internship to be extended.
Sugarberry Gifting Co is an online curated gifting company that curates luxury gift boxes for the busy boss who never wants to miss a gift giving moment. We source all of our products from Women Owned and BIPOC Owned brands. We have an online Curated Shop and a Design A Box feature to design a custom box. Sugarberry Gifting Co also has 3 different gifting services such as Corporate, Wedding and Custom gifting, allowing our ideal customers and clients to never miss a gift giving moment no matter the occassion.
- Write copy for social media posts and schedule social media posts to align with new product launches to help convey the brand through engagement with followers and creative content.
- Provide input on product launch campaigns and creative for social, email and website.
- Research new product ideas for peak seasons.
- Reach out to publications on the company's behalf for publication features for peak seasons and holidays.
- Collaborate on the development of gift guides for peak seasons and help drive traffic to the site and drive sales.
- Assist with inventory updates in Shopify and input new product description and details for the Curated Shop and Design A Box offerings.
- Assist with Client Gifting Services inspiration research and concept boards to present to clients for gifting services.
- Update website copy when needed for peak seasons and to convey any promotions or partnerships that the company launches.
- Research SEO keywords and phrases for the gifting and events industry.
- Research local and regional Pop Up shops for the company to attend.
- Occasionally, work pop up shop events to help build brand awareness.
- Test new products to ensure the items meet quality standards for the company before making an available product offering.
- Attend virtual meetings, to build on industry and business knowledge and present research findings as needed.
- Assist with assembly of large gifting orders, which includes inventory check in, box assembly and shipping carrier drop off/pick up.
- Have an eye for detail and like events, gifting and all things celebrations.
- Ability to tie ribbon, pack gift boxes and pack shipping boxes.
- Experience with social media apps like Instagram and Pinterest is required.
- Experience with social media scheduling apps like Preview or Hootesuite is preferred, but not required.
- Have great writing skills.
- Have some experience with graphic design software like Adobe or Canva.
- Need to be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Experience using Google Drive and other Google Apps.
- Experience with art or design is preferred.
- Retail experience managing inventory or visual merchandising displays is preferred.
- Undergraduate Student or Graduate Student preferred
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Live in Jacksonville, FL or Northeast Florida.
- Have reliable transportation for events though most of the role will be done remotely.
- Access to the internet and access to a working laptop or desktop computer.
- If you have a portfolio of work or ability to showcase your creativity, please provide at time of submitting your resume.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants based on gender, sex, race, age, veteran status or disabilities. Please submit your resume to be considered for this role.
Send your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!